Friday, November 06, 2009

Doing Some Renovation

Follow my blog with bloglovin

So my mom planning to move to a new house next year, but she wants to renovate it first
and stupidly I serve myself as the architect and interior designer, which now i regret so much cause it takes so much of my time! :(
but anyway, when we're cleaning the house (it was actually my grandfather's house), i found a very nice multicolor shirt!
i stole it, wash it, then taadaa...
it turned out stunning! oohh, so happy!


Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

sugahpuff said...

always <3 your outfit ! :)

Neno said...

awwww....i envy your shirt, look so cute :D

love your blog and your style...
i'm neno btw,
I'll link you yaaaah,
cherioooo :D

dotie said...

the colors on that shirt: amazing ;p

http://eclecticdujour.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

amazing shirt!!! :)

leeya said...

agree, its so edgy sist, jangan2 baju akas neh yeee wkwkwkwk

Nabila Sindami said...

sugahpuff: Thanks a lot!! :D

neno: hi neno,, Thanks alot dear :DD

dotie: i know, hha, thanks for dropping by :D

Jessica: Thanks thanks :)

ayuk: baju ombay cak nyo, hahaha