Friday, August 10, 2012

Sarjana Kedokteran

Which basically means "Medical Degree" !! Yes yes, i already got my medical degree last March, but the hard work has not yet ended. I haven't got any time nor inspiration to create blog posts since 2010. But hopefully I'll make time in the future, since I plan to revive this blog. HOHO

So for the ceremony, I did my own makeup as well as the hair do. What's so stupid is that I forgot to take a picture of myself before the sweat ruined everything, but I'll post the pictures anyway and in case you want to see how it's done, you can leave a comment, and maybe I'll create a video tutorial as well. Bye for now, hope y'all have a wondrous day :*





Products I used:
Benefit Porefessional
Makeup Forever HD Foundation No.120
Bobbi Brown Face Powder No.5
YSL Touche Eclat No.2 
Urban Decay primer potion
Mac eyeshadow: Beautiful Iris, Fig.1, Star Violet
Mac Pigment: Violet
Bobbi Brown eyeshadow: Dark Rinse (limited edition)
Too Faced eyeshadow: Cut The Cake
Mac fluidline: Blacktrack
Covergirl Kohl liner in Black
Loreal eyebrow powder
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
Ardell eyelashes: Daisy
Makeup Forever Lipstick No.218
Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss: Petal

No comments: