Saturday, August 11, 2012

Supposed To Be The Day Of My Freedom

Then it was my graduation day. No hurray, no yippie, no banzai coming out from me. It was really... ordinary. I guess that's because intern-hell-ship is already waiting for me to get on board and I'm definitely not excited about [it]... But anyway, i decided to do my own makeup again. Partly because I don't think there is any makeup artist in my hometown that can satisfy me. They're just OK, and some, are plain HORRIFYING. I can't even smile without having to worry that my 1-inch-thick makeup will crack. But, mainly, I did it myself because we planned to leave at 5am in the morning, and I definitely wasn't felling like sitting in a salon at 3 am in the morning. It was a very simple makeup, obviously since I was doing it on the go (yes, while my dad is driving). I only took one eyeshadow quad with me and worked with it. That's actually a tip for you who ain't got plenty time in your hands and need to do your makeup on the go: Bring your absolute favorite palette. Here's some pictures, hope you have a wondrous day :D


  

No comments: