Thursday, November 29, 2012

Guerlain Rouge G L'Extrait in Orgueil

It's Guerlain, it's matte, and it's berry! It can't get any better than that! We all know Guerlain has one of the best, if not the best, lipstick formulations in the world. So when I heard they're going to launched a matte liquid version of the Rouge G, I knew I have to get my hands on it! So I got my self this beautiful Rouge G L'Extrait in Orgueil. It's a deep red berry color that has a bit of blue undertone. Like all blue-based reds, this one makes your lips pop and somehow makes your whole complexion appears brighter. Even though it's matte, it didn't drying what so ever! I wore it for 8 hours without fading. And after I removed it, magically my lips felt so moisturized and looking healthier. I freakin love this lipstick! Worth every penny I spent on it. Plus the packaging is luxurious and elegant. This would make a great birthday present!



No comments: